Jane McDonald 4 stone weight loss: How she did it - and you can too!

She ’s all the time been fab, but in this day and age Jane McDonald is calling better than ever – just have a look at that smile!

This is the life!!

A post shared by Jane McDonald (@thejanemcdonald) on Feb 9, 2018 at 12:42pm PST

“I can ’t say I ’m fully sugar–free, but I ’m probably 80 per cent and I think that is quite healthy,” she admitted in an interview with Yourhealthyliving.co.uk.

“It works for me. If I ’m travelling I always take things with me like salmon and oatcakes.”

Jane used to blame her age for her lack of energy and ‘spare tyre ’ around her waist, but after reducing her sugar intake, she looks and feels her best yet.

MORE: Eating pasta could help you LOSE weight, according to a new study

And fans on social media can ’t stop complimenting her on her posts.

‘Jane looking fabulous as always, ’ wrote on Instagram user.

‘You are gorgeous and lovely @thejanemcdonald! Big love x, ’ wrote another.

One stunned social media fan asked on a recent picture of Jane, ‘WOW! you look so slim…is that with just cutting out sugar?? ’

Loving my outfit from Joseph Ribkoff. Hair and make up by Sue Ravey.

A post shared by Jane McDonald (@thejanemcdonald) on Nov 13, 2017 at 12:51pm PST

Jane will even be on excursion this summer time with the Jane McDonald The Anniversary Excursion.

The singer might be celebrating 20 years in show trade with a nationwide tour that prevents off in Birmingham, Bournemouth, Perth, Glasgow and plenty of extra locations.

Comments